dimecres, 28 de maig del 2008

My bedroom and my typical day


In my bedroom there are two beds:We have got a books, raduio and CD player but no television.There is wardrobe, shelfs and bedside.There is one windows and one door.My bedroom is very big, the walls is the color pistachio and the roof is the color white.
I wake up at seven o'clock.At school talk to my friends Laura,Andreina,Xavi Lore, Carol, Milena, Sofia ,Chaimae and Amanda.Ilike Spanish but don't like ...Not lose.After, i go home. I do my homework. Then i sometimes go finish and i often practise karate. i go to bed at half past nine. ZzZzZzZzZzZ.

1 comentari:

jotis ha dit...

TE ESCRIBO DESDE DAKAR (SENEGAL) PARA DECIRTE QUE ME HA GUSTADO MUCHO TU BLOG, ORIGINAL LO DE LOS ANIMALITOS.

FELICIDADES, ERES UNA ARTISTA DE LA INFORMATICA

labradores

fotos, photos